TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions pertain to being a judge of the Event Photography Awards’ new Peoples’ Choice category awards. By registering and making a submission a judge enters a competition to win one of four pairs of tickets to the overall photography competition’s 2020 annual awards event (date TBC). As such, judges’ submissions can be referred to as ‘entries’ or an ‘entry’, and a judge can also be referred to as an ‘entrant’.
2. The promoter is Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work whose registered office is at 4 Chiswell Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1Y 4UP
3. Entry to the judging process and competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except entrants of the Event Photography Awards 2020.
4. There is no fee and no purchase necessary to become a judge or submit entries.
5. By registering to be a judge each entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. By registering to be a judge each entrant agrees to receive email communications from the Event Photography Awards.
7. Only one entry will be accepted into any single category competition per judge. Multiple entries into a single category competition from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing dates for entries will be confirmed in due course by the promoter. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. Judges will have access to a selection of photographs that have been entered into the Off To Work Event Photography Awards 2020 and that have been allocated to a particular category. Judges are asked to indicate their favourite five shots in order of preference by clicking on the appropriate photograph and automatically adding a number, 1-5, where 1 is the favourite first placed photograph and 5 the fifth placed. Once finalised, the judge’s entry is submitted by clicking a button. A simple scoring system is then used to determine the winner of each award. Each individual entry will be included in the competition for the awards event tickets – ie if a judge submits entries in 10 categories, he/she will have 10 chances to win.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Prize winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
15. Winners will be notified by email and/or through a social media direct message no less than 28 days before of the awards event. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification or is unable take advantage of the prize, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter is not responsible for any expenses, such as travel or accommodation, related to any winners taking advantage of the prizes.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Winners agree to the use of their names and images in any publicity material, as well as their entries. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Linked-in, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work and not to any other party.
21. The promoter has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.